Friday, April 8, 2011

Gotta Have Fun!

Much to my great satisfaction, Sue's sister Laurie has joined us in the Bahamas for the week.  She was also good enough to bring along some goodies.  One of the items was a new Go Pro Camera.  It's a video and still shot camera that can go under water and be mounted in lots of neat places.

I thought I would take a water side view of Revi running in the Sea of Abaco.  Sue was not particularly keen on the idea of me being off the boat while it was under way.  However, she's a great sport, and as there was little to hit in the middle she decided to play along.

So here is a little video of what Revi looks like under way at full cruise as shot from my dingy.



And you just have to know it would not be me unless I goofed around a little besides!

Fun Fun Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment