Monday, February 21, 2011

Joan and Andre Stop In

My Aunt Joan and her husband Andre stopped in for a visit on Sunday - we had a lovely day together.  We started out with a quick tour of the boat and then dropped lines.  I don't think I would be exaggerating if I said every boat in FLA was on the water this Sunday - the ICW was jammed with traffic of all kinds.

We did some sight seeing for homes and Yachts, popped over to see the cruise ships and then went to Hollywood to anchor out for a BBQ lunch.


Joan Takes the Wheel Like an Old Salt!

Great Views from the Fore Deck
Once back at the dock we walked around and looked at some of the other yachts and then went out for a very nice meal.  Fantastic!!

Joan and Andre were our first FLA guests and we enjoyed every moment!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Scott & Sue, I am really enjoying all the great photos and running commentary (at times funny/other times very sweet - which reminds me, belated happy birthday greetings to you Sue - I hope you enjoyed your special day and I missed you at the Gala - yet again). I'm getting some great ideas on where to visit if/when I ever plan a trip to Florida. All is well in Ottawa - cold for 2 days/snow and mild for 2 days, etc. etc. (no week-long cold snaps like the good old days...). So 'til next time, take care and be safe. Grace xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Mesa!
    Just read all your posts since the start of the new year - it has taken me a tad longer than planned to get settled in down here and the renos are not yet completed. Oh well.

    Great to catch up on you two and we look forward to more pix and anecdotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll see Mony, Sylvanna and Alberto tonight. They are coming to see Chelsea sing in concert with Julie Nesrallah (opera soprano) tonight. Today... slush and snow and rain... cold and then mild. Had a tiny flood on the street but road crews were here quick and sorted it out clearing the drains.

    1 week until we cruise. YEE HAW! Lookin good folks.

    ReplyDelete